Mid-Week Ride NOW THURSDAY 11th JULY

DaveH

Mid-Week Ride NOW THURSDAY 11th JULY

Post by DaveH »

Meet at Sainsbury Chelmsford 9:15 am for a prompt 9:30 start - if numbers permit, we'll to run 2 groups, a quicker ride and a relaxed ride with Bob Cowl and myself leading. Please arrive with full tanks and empty bladders.

The first coffee stop will be the The Old Butchers at Balsham and then off up Bury St Edmunds way for lunch at The Hungry Stag. After lunch a cross country bimble (avoiding Sudbury!) back to McDonalds at Chelmsford where we can each go our own way.

Please ensure your membership is up to date before joining the ride. Thanks

Route is 42 miles to first stop, 30 miles to lunch and a further 57 miles a total of 129 miles. Petrol stop at 106 miles.
GPX file for Sat Nav's will be available nearer the day.
Attachments
Mid-Week Jul 2024.jpg
Mid-Week Jul 2024.jpg (129.18 KiB) Viewed 704 times
Last edited by DaveH on Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
DaveH

Re: Mid-Week Ride NOW THURSDAY 11th JULY

Post by DaveH »

For those who want the route to load to your Sat Nav's:

- I've attached the .gpx file here for download, or

- you can access the route from my MyRoute library at https://www.myrouteapp.com/en/social/ro ... mode=share
Attachments
EAMG Mid-Week Jul 2024.gpx
(231.83 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Last edited by DaveH on Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaveH

Post by DaveH »

ALL

Given the poor weather we are experiencing at present and looking at the forecast for Tuesday, the forecast is not good.
I have therefore decided to move the ride to THURSDAY 11th July when the weather forecast, whilst still not good, looks a lot better than Tuesday.

All other arrangements remain the same.
Chris_Gardiner

Post by Chris_Gardiner »

I hope you all had a good ride yesterday. Sadly, I was unable to join you. Having organised the domestic arrangements for a ride on the 9th it became impossible to change things so I could come out on the 11th.